CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The following categories of personal data are processed when using our services: Name, e-mail, home address, telephone number etc.
We use your information in order to:
- Create things that are relevant to you.
- Process your purchase.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you.
- Complete payments you make on our website with your billing information.
- Enable you to find services and information quickly.
- Ensure that you don’t have to add information more than once, this makes the website easier for you to navigate through’
- Send you email about our services.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You will be able to make use of our website even if you do not want to provide your personal information on our website.
However, if you decide to provide your personal information you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services. You have the choice of selecting the option stating that you do not wish to receive messages about our other offers or services.
- Date and time of visits.
- Pages viewed.
- Time spent at our Website.
- Websites visited before and after our Website.
- Your IP address.
Michael Cortina will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Michael Cortina or the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Michael Cortina and our family of Websites, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Michael Cortina, our Websites, or the public.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal data is stored and processed for as long as it is necessary from the date of your registration, after that it will be deleted. Note that we might process your personal data for an extended period of time if it is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE
The links in this area will let you leave Michael Cortina site. The linked sites are not under the control of Michael Cortina and Michael Cortina is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in any linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. Michael Cortina is not responsible for any webcasting or any other form of transmission received from such linked site. Michael Cortina is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Michael Cortina of the site.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
By virtue of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) our website users have, with certain statutory exceptions, multiple rights with regard to Michael Cortina’s processing of personal data. Users have:
(1) the right to request access to their personal data and to find out how they are processed;
(2) the right to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete information;
(3) the right to delete personal data for data processed illegally where the lawful basis is consent;
(4) the right to restrict personal data processing;
(5) the right to transfer personal data in electronic format (data portability);
(6) the right to object to personal data processing based on the legitimate interest of Michael Cortina.
Users have the right at any time to withdraw consent previously given regarding Michael Cortina’s processing of users personal data.
AGREEMENT AND LITIGATION
USERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Please note that if you are a user from outside Indiana, United States of America, your information may be processed, stored and transferred in Indiana, United States of America where our central database is operated. There is a possibility that the data protection laws operating in Indiana, United States of America might not be as encompassing as those in your country, however, we assure you that we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Michael Cortina has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for your intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, in the event of unforeseeable circumstances leading to data breach, you will be informed of such data breach within 72 hours of identifying the breach.
CONTACT DETAILS, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS